Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thread Up Review


A while back there was a post on Money Saving Mom about how to get a box of clothes from Thread Up for next to nothing.  Since I was expecting a baby boy after having a little girl, I thought it would be a good way to get started on some boy items. 

Searching
After signing up and getting my free box credit, I searched and searched the site.  You can search by age, size, and gender, or you can search by keyword.  Each box has a short description of what is included, and you can click on this to find out the full details.

Receiving
Once I found a box I liked, I purchased it, and once it was confirmed, I waited for it to arrive.  It only took a couple of days, and sure enough, a box stuffed full of little boy clothes arrived on my doorstep.  I was happy with probably 5-7 out of the 15 pieces, but for a sight unseen box of used clothes I was pretty happy, especially since they were free!

Right now, you get a free box of clothing (just pay shipping) when you sign up, so head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment