Monday, August 1, 2011

Festive Friday - Sock Monkey Party

I have absolutely fallen in love with the sock monkey theme.  As I was attempting to get in the spirit for a boy nursery after only dealing with all things girly for the last our years, I came across the sock monkey Finley was given for Christmas a few years ago.  All of a sudden I had the perfect mix of fabrics, colors, and feel for a classic, vintage boy nursery.

Now, I've been scouring the web for sock monkey birthday parties in hopes of finding all the right pieces for my little one's first birthday!

This sock monkey party, thrown and photographed by Shutterbug and the Sweet Life, is absolutely my favorite party on the web right now, I do believe!



Host Your Own Sock Monkey Party!




 





1 comment:

  1. What a fun post. I love Sock Monkeys! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites. I'm featuring you this week! Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one.

    ReplyDelete